A house constructed in 1873 commissioned by the industrialist Rigoberto Albors Monllor, who donated part of the lands that are now occupied by the Parterre or Plaça del Pintor Gisbert to the town. The building of this house coincides with the beginning of the workers' revolt, known by the name of "El Petrolio, of tragic consequences, which aimed for improvements in salaries and in working conditions. Of a classical and eclectic style it has a lower ground floor, a loft and three floors. Features that stand out are the great balcony with a stone balustrade and a prominent cornice with a balustrade and a central clock.
Solo se visita desde el exterior