Church Of The Inmaculada Concepción

Main image

Multimedia Gallery

The origins of the architectural site of the church go back to 1802 when a small tower called ‘La Torrecilla’ was built. The church was destroyed in 1829 and, years after, the current church was built. The church was finished in 1928 when a small chamber for the Virgin was open. Inside, one can visit the statue of the Purisima Virgin, carved in 1940 in Valencia by sculptor Ponsoda.

More information

Schedule

Horario de cultos